Randy Barcelo is an associate in the Real Estate Department. He received his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School, and his Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, from Florida State University.
Randy has experience in wide range of commercial real estate transactions including the acquisition, sale and transfer of real property. He has also represented lenders and borrowers in connection with various commercial real estate lending transactions including, acquisition, development and construction financing. Randy also represents both landlords and tenants with the negotiation of office and retail leases.
- Represented a national hospitality company in negotiation and documentation of $505,000,000 loan secured by a mortgage on a resort/meetings hotel complex.
- Represented a joint venture in connection with the $30,500,000 acquisition of real property to develop a five-acre waterfront condominium project in North Miami Beach, Florida.
- Represented borrower/buyer in connection with a $28,000,000 purchase of a hotel in Savannah, Georgia.
- Represented a borrower/buyer in connection with an $18,350,000 purchase of a hotel in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
- Represented a landlord in connection with leasing a retail shopping center in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Represented a financial institution in connection with various branch facility leases and ATM leases.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Meritas, Young Lawyer Liaison
- Cuban American Bar Association
In the Media:
Stearns Weaver Duo Represents Two Longtime Clients in Condo Project
Daily Business Review|May 2016
In the Media:
Stearns Weaver Team Handles CocoWalk Acquisition
Daily Business Review|June 2015