Chelsea Koff is a Shareholder in the Litigation Department.
Chelsea represents clients across a wide range of complex commercial matters in state and federal court, including contract claims, business torts litigation, regulatory matters, estates and trusts litigation, commercial loan foreclosure and real estate litigation. She also counsels clients involved in government investigations and white-collar criminal cases. Chelsea has extensive eDiscovery and eRetention experience, using technology-assisted review (TAR) to manage large-scale litigation efficiently and effectively.
Prior to joining the Firm, Chelsea was an associate in an Am Law 50 law firm. Additionally, Chelsea was an Assistant State Attorney in Broward County, Florida, where she served as lead trial counsel on more than 30 jury trials and over 50 bench trials.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County, Board of Directors, 2021-Present
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts’ Ghost Light Society, Steering Committee Member, 2017-Present
- Friends of the Museum of Discovery and Science, 2014-Present
- Board Chair, 2016-Present
- Board Member, 2014-Present
- Florida Bar, Grievance Committee, 2018-2021
- Chair, 2020-2021
- Vice Chair, 2019-2020
- Member, 2018-2021
- Leadership Broward, Class XXXVIII, 2019
- Leadership Fort Lauderdale, Class XXV, 2018
- Broward County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch in America, 2021-2022
- Ft. Lauderdale Illustrated, Broward Top Lawyers, 2021
- South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine, "Up & Comer," 2019