Chelsea Koff is an Associate in the Litigation Department.
Chelsea represents clients across a wide range of commercial matters, including contract claims, business torts litigation, and regulatory matters. She also counsels clients involved in government investigations and white-collar criminal cases. Chelsea has extensive eDiscovery and eRetention experience, using technology-assisted review (TAR) to manage large-scale litigation efficiently and effectively.
Prior to joining the Firm, Chelsea was an associate in an Am Law 50 law firm. Additionally, Chelsea was an Assistant State Attorney in Broward County, Florida, where she served as lead trial counsel on more than 30 jury trials and over 50 bench trials.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Florida Bar, Grievance Committee, 2018-Present
- Vice Chair, 2019-Present
- Member, 2018-Present
- Friends of the Museum of Discovery and Science, 2014-Present
- Board Chair, 2016-Present
- Board Member, 2014-Present
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts’ Ghost Light Society, Steering Committee Member, 2017-Present
- Leadership Broward, Class XXXVIII
- Leadership Fort Lauderdale, Class XXV
- Broward County Bar Association
- South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine, "Up & Comer," 2019