Laura Lefebvre Balard is a Shareholder in the Affordable Housing and Real Estate groups. She represents clients in different aspects of real estate including financing, acquisition, disposition and development of high quality affordable housing and multi-family developments and commercial real estate projects. Laura’s practice also includes representing institutional lenders and borrowers in complex financing matters.
As a native of France and a fluent French speaker, Laura also represents international clients in various commercial and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the Firm, Laura worked at a law firm in Miami representing institutional lenders, investors, and developers focusing on commercial real estate, including the disposition, acquisition and complex commercial financing.
- Represents investors and developers in acquisition, sale and financing of affordable housing projects.
- Represents investors, and developers in multi-million-dollar commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales and financing.
- Represents institutional lenders and borrowers in connection with various commercial real estate lending transactions including, acquisition, development and construction financing.
- Represents borrowers in commercial mortgage-backed securities loans.
- General commercial real estate practice including negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, title and survey review and analysis, and pre-closing due diligence.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation, Young Leadership Division, Chai Society Committee, 2021-2022
- Greater Miami Jewish Fondation, Leadership Development Institute, 2021
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Miami, 2019-Present
- French American Chamber of Commerce, 2017-Present
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, 2017-Present
- French American Bar Association, 2016-2019
- The New World Center Committee, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, 2017-2018
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc., - Community Economic Development Group, Summer Law Clerk 2014
In the Media:
Stearns Weaver Names 11 New Shareholders Across Fla.
Stearns Weaver Miller Names 11 New Shareholders
In the Media:
On the Move
Law.com / Daily Business Review|December 2020