Kearey O. Wan is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Department. Kearey's experience includes representing lenders in commercial real estate and affordable housing transactions, as well as retailers and developers in commercial leasing.
- Represented lead financial institution in connection with a $55,575,000 syndicated construction loan to build a 192-room hotel in Aventura, Florida.
- Represented bank in negotiation and documentation of $25,000,000 loan secured by a mortgage on a luxury hotel in Miami, Florida.
- Represented lead financial institution in connection with a $33,800,000 syndicated loan to finance the acquisition of land and construction of a 211-unit multifamily residential project.
- Represented lender in connection with a $42,000,000 loan to build a 190-unit multifamily residential project in Miami, Florida.
- Represented construction lender in $45,800,000 syndicated construction loan to build 288-unit multifamily residential project in Sunrise, Florida.
- Represented lender in negotiation and documentation of a loan to a hotel builder under the SBA 504 program.
- Represents institutional lender in numerous hotel construction loans.
- Represents purchasers and sellers of single-family and multifamily residential properties as well as commercial and office buildings.
- Represents institutional lenders in tax-exempt bond, letter of credit, and construction loans for affordable housing projects in Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- Represents institutional lenders in land development loans.
- Represents institutional lenders in connection with working capital loans secured by accounts receivable, inventory and other non-real property collateral.
- Represents national retailer in sale and leaseback of various properties across the country.
- Represented landlord in connection with negotiation of leases with international firms in a mixed use high-rise project in downtown Miami.
- Represented large affordable housing developer in connection with the issuance of bonds on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Professional & Community Involvement
- WLRN Community Advisory Board, Chair
- American Bar Association