Samantha Foster is an Associate in the Real Estate Department.
Samantha has experience in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of real property, including commercial and mixed-use developments. She has represented lenders and financial institutions in commercial and residential closings, including preparing contracts and resolving title matters. Samantha has also represented developers, homeowner associations, and property owner associations in an expansive range of matters related to community development and management.
Prior to joining the Firm, Samantha was an associate at a law firm in Atlanta, GA. Her internship experiences include positions at a local bar association, a nonprofit, and a national title insurance corporation.
- Represents clients in the acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of real property, including but not limited to hotels, restaurants, storage facilities, and mixed-use developments.
- Represents clients in the drafting and negotiation of commercial real estate documents, including purchase and sale agreements, letters of intent, amendments, AIA contracts, security deeds, notes, releases, estoppels, licenses, easements, cost share agreements, management agreements, and covenants, restrictions and regulations.
- Represents lenders and financial institutions in commercial and residential closings.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Cobb Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network, Board Member, 2018
- Homeowners Association Network, Board Member, 2019
- Alpha Gamma Delta Alumni Junior Circle, 2012-Present
- University of Michigan Alumni Association, 2012-Present
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyer Division and Real Estate Section, 2016-Present
- Parents Attending Law School, 2014-2016
- Co-President, 2015-2016
- Secretary, 2014-2015