Bradford Swing is a Shareholder in the Litigation Department and General Counsel to the Firm. Brad devotes a substantial portion of his practice to appellate work. Brad has served as appellate counsel on many significant matters handled by trial counsel in the Firm, and also acts as appellate counsel on matters that were handled by lawyers not in the Firm. Brad also focuses on lawyer malpractice and ethics, insurance litigation, complex civil litigation, accountant malpractice, securities litigation, banking litigation and constitutional law.
- Served as appellate counsel in hundreds of cases on a wide range of topics.
Professional & Community Involvement
- University of Miami School of Law, Adjunct Professor
- The Florida Bar Appellate Court Rules Committee
- The Florida Bar Standing Committee on Advertising (Vice-Chair 1997-1998)
- The Florida Bar Statewide Advertising and Solicitation Grievance Committee (Vice-Chair 2004-2005)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell