Amanda “Mandy” L. Spencer is an Associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on medical malpractice defense for healthcare institutions and practitioners, as well as premises liability defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Mandy worked at a large law firm in Coral Gables and served as a legal intern to the Honorable Robin S. Rosenbaum, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. During law school, she was a Senior Articles Editor and member of the Editorial Board for the St. Thomas Law Review.
- Represented large healthcare institution against a $72M demand which resulted in a favorable settlement.
- Researched and prepared Petition for Certiorari for Pro Bono representation of client for Title IX administrative hearing finding. Petition was granted by the circuit court and decision of the administrative agency was quashed.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL), 2018
- Admissions Student Ambassador, 2018
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, 2018
- Association for Corporate Counsel Student Ambassador, 2016-2017
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Dance and Music Chair, 2011
- The Presidential Scholarship, 2015-2018