Richard J. Schuler is an Associate in the Firm’s Real Estate Department. He represents clients in a broad commercial real estate practice with experience in finance, leasing, acquisition and disposition of individual assets and portfolios.
- Represented developer, as borrower, in connection with a $52.2 million loan in connection with a project located in Miami, Florida.
- Represented an affiliate of Key International, as borrower, in connection with a $60 million construction loan with respect to property located in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Representation of institutional real estate investors as both borrowers and lenders in connection with mortgage and mezzanine financings throughout the United States.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in connection with office and retail leasing.
- Representation of commercial real estate developers and operators in connection with the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate.