Richard Deutch, Jr. is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Department. Richard represents institutional lenders, developers, investors and contractors in matters pertaining to the acquisition, construction, rehabilitation, financing and workout of commercial as well as residential real estate properties.
Richard has also worked closely with the State of Florida's Office of the Comptroller and has been appointed to act as Receiver to oversee the business affairs of corporations placed into receivership by the Office of the Comptroller.
- Development and sale of condominium, cooperative, private residence club and planned unit development projects throughout Florida.
- Experience in affordable housing projects, representing local Community Development Corporations and for-profit developers with the acquisition, development, construction and financing of multi-family, single-family and Low Income Housing Tax Credit projects.
- Represented Miami-Dade County in the sale of foreclosed property within its Special Housing (Surtax) Department.
- Represented Miami-Dade County's Office of Community and Economic Development creating the Home/Bank Partnership Program.
- Representation of state municipalities in real property matters.
- Experience in real estate title insurance matters.
- Construction and sale of single family and multifamily residential properties as well as commercial and office buildings.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Founder
- Brown Club of Miami, Member
- The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Leadership Miami
- South Florida Legal Guide - Top Lawyers in South Florida- Real Estate, 2007-2017
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Stearns Weaver Miller Attorneys Recognized by South Florida Legal Guide 2016
Stearns Weaver Miller Attorneys Recognized by South Florida Legal Guide 2015
Stearns Weaver Miller Recognized by South Florida Legal Guide 2014