Jonathan Mond is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Department. He represents private equity funds, strategic investors and physician practices in corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and strategic joint ventures. He also has experience in a wide range of industries, including software, technology, healthcare and retail.
- Represented private companies, from entrepreneurial family businesses and start-up companies to industry leaders, in general corporate matters.
- Represented a platform company in numerous acquisitions of companies which provide cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) focused on delivering various tools such as project management, call center support, customizable reporting, sales and other marketing tools for businesses.
- Represented a publicly traded company in its acquisition of a leading manufacturer of truck campers.
- Represented a private equity company in a $50 million acquisition of a medical equipment auction company.
- Represented a private equity firm's affiliate company in its acquisition of 100% of the issued and outstanding capital stock of 2 different ophthalmology practices.
- Advised a US-based pharmaceutical corporation, on its $2.9 billion acquisition of a pharmaceutical corporation.
Professional & Community Involvement
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- JNF Future, Finance Chair
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member