Carlos Lievano represents institutional lenders in financing real estate transactions and investment joint ventures in the purchase and acquisition of commercial and residential property including for multi-family complexes and office condominiums. He is experienced with drafting loan documents and agreements, organizational consents, promissory notes, mortgages and mortgage modification agreements for transactions ranging from $1 Million to $45 Million.
Carlos also has experience in commercial litigation, white collar defense, and corporate transactional law. He has represented clients in commercial and residential real estate disputes, business disputes, tax controversies, and has represented clients in insurance, intellectual property, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Carlos was an Associate at a Miami-based corporate boutique law firm. During law school, Carlos served on two national 501(c)(3) boards, worked in the general counsel’s office at a fortune 500 company, worked in a boutique corporate and tax firm, and interned at a boutique white-collar defense firm.
- Provided pro bono representation to indigent individuals in contested adoption cases via Zoom and in person.
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Monte C. Richardson, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, 2019
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section, 2019-Present
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, 2019-Present
- Hispanic National Bar Association, 2018-Present