Brett G. Marcus is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Department. He focuses his practice on complex real estate transactions including joint venture partnerships, affordable housing transactions, and the acquisition, lease, sale, development and management of commercial and residential properties.
Prior to joining the firm, Brett served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Constance C. Russell of the Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta.
- Represented real estate investment firm Gencom in the acquisition of two resorts in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
- Represented BH3 Asset Management LLC in connection with the acquisition and financing of a beachfront hotel in Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
- Represented large affordable housing developer in connection with the issuance of bonds on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Professional & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Miami-Dade Animal Services, Volunteer
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2020
Stearns Weaver Miller Names Four New Shareholders
Stearns Weaver Miller Lawyers Recognized in 2020 Florida Super Lawyers
In the Media:
Stearns Weaver, Friedlander Misler Aid $82M Banyan-TA Deal