Michael C. Larmoyeux, Jr. is an Associate in the Construction Law Practice Group. Michael focuses his practice on general real estate matters and contract disputes, including development and construction matters. He represents owners and developers of residential, commercial, and mixed-use real estate development projects in both transactional and litigation capacities.
Michael also has experience advising employers, claims administrators, insurers, and other corporations regarding claims brought under ERISA and state law.
During law school, Michael clerked for the Honorable Spencer Eig, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, and interned in the State Attorney’s Office, Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
- Successfully represented managed health care companies and large financial institutions against claims for benefits brought under ERISA by former employees, including a Fortune 100 company facing potential exposure in excess of $1 billion in mass litigation.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, United Way of Miami-Dade Young Leaders
- Volunteer, Feeding South Florida
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Spencer Eig, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida