Kearey O. Wan is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Department. Kearey's experience includes representing lenders in commercial real estate and affordable housing transactions, as well as retailers and developers in commercial leasing.
- Representation of institutional leaders in construction of commercial building, single family, multifamily and hotel projects.
- Representation of institutional lenders in tax-exempt bond, letter of credit, and construction loans for affordable housing projects in Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- Representation of institutional lenders in land development loans.
- Representation of institutional lenders in connection with working capital loans secured by accounts receivable, inventory and other non-real property collateral.
- Represented national retailer in sale and leaseback of various properties across the country.
- Represented landlord in connection with negotiation of leases with international firms in a mixed use high-rise project in downtown Miami.
- Represented large affordable housing developer in connection with the issuance of bonds on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Professional & Community Involvement
- WLRN Community Advisory Board, Chair
- American Bar Association, Member