Andrew D. Rosenthal is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Department. In Florida and throughout the country, Andrew has significant experience in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including the purchase, sale, leasing and construction of properties, financings, and joint ventures. He has represented owners, investors and operators in the acquisition and disposition of retail centers, office buildings and other types of commercial properties. He also represents landlords and tenants in leasing of all types of commercial, office and industrial properties. Prior to joining the firm, Andrew worked at an international law firm.
- Represented a landlord in the negotiation of office space leases for 52,776 square foot office complex.
- Represents international retail company in the leasing of premises in shopping centers, strip malls, power centers and single-user sites across the United States.
- Represented the landlord in the negotiation of a 60,000 square foot lease with national private wealth management company in a new downtown Miami, Florida office building.
Acquisition, Disposition & Financing Transactions
- Represented a company in the acquisition of a $200 million jewelry chain.
- Represented a buyer in the acquisition of a defaulted loan encumbering a two-building, 89,000 square foot Class "A" office campus.
- Represented a seller in the sale of a $53 million office portfolio.
- Represented a private equity group in the acquisition of a $44 million private school.
- Represented a borrower in connection with a $68 million loan refinancing covering 12 properties and totaling nearly 503,000 square feet.
- Represented a borrower in connection with a HUD sponsored refinance of a $30 million loan commitment.
- Represented a lender in connection with a $20 million junior financing commitment.
- Represented the developer in a joint venture for the development and construction of a multifamily project in Plantation, Florida.
Professional & Community Involvement
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- NAIOP, Member
Stearns Weaver Miller Promotes Five Attorneys to Shareholder